Monday, November 01, 2010

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did dogs start howling around your house around 7:30 tonight? I thought so. They were responding to Robert's screams of glee as the Giants won the Series. The videography of the following is pretty rough but I thought some of you out there might get a kick out of watching Robert sing and dance (though I use the terms loosely) in celebration:


(Sorry the video is so long... had I more time, I would've edited out the slow parts but I had to get this bad boy up FAST! If you make it to 3:59, though, you'll be rewarded with startled puppies and a horrible, horrible Lauren cackle.)

Quigley was our good luck charm - or "golden dog" as Robert called him - because he was with us at our place for 4 of the 5 games. Can you guess which one he missed? Yeah. So we (*cough*Robert*cough*) made it a point to pick up Quigs before the final 2 games. And it worked! Thanks, Quigs.

2 comments:

John said...

Yeah Giants. I've been waiting 21 years for the Giants to win the series. Too bad I'm in England and couldn't even watch the games.

Lauren said...

Aw, that stinks! We still have the entire final game (plus after parties) on our TiVo so if you need me to send you a VHS tape or NTSC DVD to you in a PAL-friendly country, you let me know! I will totally make you a copy. :o)