Monday, November 15, 2010

Giants Parade

Robert took a very rare day off from work and went to the Giants' victory parade with Bob and Jose (his uncle) on the 3rd. The three of them left the house before the sun was out and I think they got to the city by 6:45. Completely ridiculous in my mind but (1) not surprising considering the group and (2) they did wind up getting an excellent position, right at the corner of Market and McAllister. Jose provided most of the photos but I sprinkled in a few of Robert's, too (his are the ones without titles). Apparently our camera battery died about 2 seconds into the parade... Robert was super happy, as you can imagine. ;o) I'm really glad Robert went; he was waffling about what to do but such a die hard fan HAS to go to the parade if he has the chance! And he had a great time - he was hoarse for three days after the fact.

Click here to view these pictures larger

0 comments: