(My favorite? @ 1:40: "Why are you letting Sam Kinison and an Indian lesbian wreck your wedding?" Love it!!!)
Friday, October 09, 2009
TV Tidbits 77 - Chuck
I am in TV despair! Shows that I used to like - and probably still do somewhere down deep inside (helloooooo, NCIS) - I can't bring myself to get enthused about. I'm already several episodes behind on the shows I busted my butt to catch up on (helloooooooooo, NCIS! and SVU!) and the more I fall behind, the less I want to invest the large chunk of time it will take to catch up again. Shows like Top Chef and The Amazing Race and HIMYM are so easy to watch... why must you be so long and have such involved carryover plots, dramatic serials? Bah! (Though I can't blame it all on dramas - I've even begun to check out on Glee. The whole baby plot line is really irritating to me for some reason and I'm having trouble getting past it. Moving on...) The point in my rant? That when I read that Chuck may be returning later this month - as opposed to in March as originally planned - I was first excited and then slightly annoyed. Another show to watch? Oy. Then I watched this clip and reminded myself that Chuck is quality stuff. My love of Awesome and Jeffster will just have to carry me through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment