Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Joey!

Robert and I finally got a chance to head up to SF and catch up with Nora and Joey. We saw Joey at the wedding but only for a few minutes; the last time we'd seen him for any length of time was three months ago. Now he's 9 months and has 2 brand new teeth... plus an ever-deepening olive complexion. :o) He's GORGEOUS!

Nora tried her best but was unable to get Joey to relinquish his thumb long enough to snap a photo... but was ultimately unsuccessful.



Since I didn't manage to get any full-face photos of Joey in his auburn-haired glory, here are a few from Nora. It's hard for me to pick a favorite but I love his expression in this one:



And I love his little side part in this one:



Joey looks just like Joe it's almost spooky. He has the most pronounced eyebrows of any baby I've ever seen!


Joey is so very mellow and so very adorable - I think both Robert and I caught a touch of baby fever during the visit. (We'll see how long that lasts... !)

0 comments: