Well, originally I had a very sweeping and moving post planned for today but given the events of this week - which I'll cover later - I pooped out and came up with this. I couldn't let the day go by completely unnoticed because it's an achievement we're proud of: today is Robert's and my 17-year dating anniversary. This year is a little more exciting than usual because this now marks that 50% of our lives have been spent with one another. How weird is that?! And I think we've done a pretty darn good job of keeping it together and making a wonderful life for ourselves. I don't like to get shmoopy but I'm proud of how well we've done and I'm so lucky I found such an awesome partner in crime so early. :-) It was meant to be!!! Love you to pieces, behbeh!!!
![]() |
| 1996: We were friends (We'd known each other since '94 but didn't start socializing outside of school until '96.) |
![]() |
| 1997: We started dating |
![]() |
| 2002: Still going strong |
| 2005: We bought our first house |
![]() |
| 2008: We got engaged |
![]() |
| 2009: We got a dog |
![]() |
| 2009: We got married |
![]() |
| 2011: We got a cat |
![]() |
| 2014: We got a foster dog |
![]() |
| 2014: We're having a baby! |









1 comments:
I think it's sad that no one has commented about what a great post this is, much less how outstanding it is for you guys to have had so many rewarding years together. Great job!!!
Post a Comment