Sunday, March 11, 2012

Procrastination Games

I am supposed to be working on a school project right now (a sample client handout about canine herpesvirus... fun!) so, of course, I'm buying my tickets for and watching YouTube videos about The Hunger Games. (Just as an aside, I've gotten two of my classmates hooked since I last posted so it's really time you start thinking about giving them a try.) And so, to kill even more time, I have embedded all of the best ones right here just for me you.

 

BRAND NEW clip! Squee for Peeta!

Entertainment Tonight's behind-the-scenes footage (with a cave scene blip!):


L.A. Q&A session from the current mall tour (you can read an amusing recap of the event here):


Newly released scene - Katniss meets Cinna:


I always like Josh Horowitz interviews but this is a teeny one:

And, because he's my inappropriate boyfriend and the clip is mostly about THG:

0 comments: