I saw this video a couple of days ago and waffled on whether or not to share (it's not the most substantial thing, after all) but I was inspired to post it after taking Funk on his walk this morning... because he saw his first horse! We were walking the trail around Quarry Lakes and a man was just taking his horse out for a Sunday morning ride. Garfunkel went absolutely bonkers, whining and straining to get a closer look. So the man was very kind and turned his horse around so Funk could check him out a bit better. I was proud that Garfunkel didn't completely freak out and run toward the horse but I do wish he'd been a little calmer - he basically whined like a maniac while taking a few sniffs and then flopped down on the ground to whine some more. I wish he'd been as mellow as this little guy:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment