We have some adorable kittens available for adoption at my clinic... They were just dumped on our doorstep and we think they were born the first week of May. If you're interested or you know anyone who might be, lemme know - as you can imagine, they're
very good at being handled!
 |
| These two are the cuddle bugs. :o) |
 |
| This is Emerald, the only girl of the bunch. |
2 comments:
I think veterinary clinics should install video cameras to record the dumping of kittens and puppies, along with a bullhorn that plays a recorded announcement along the lines of "we know who you are and you will be apprehended by the police shortly" :o)
I know! I mean, I would certainly prefer that people abandon their animals at a clinic or shelter as opposed to just dumping them somewhere random and letting them die but still... It is frustrating. People need to get their animals fixed!!!
Post a Comment