(You have to read the title like this. )
One of my fellow Firsties, Kim, brought some 5-week-old squirrels she's fostering in to the lab on Monday and Wednesday and I got to hold one of'em!!!! Can I just say I was freakishly excited about this, people? In fact, Kim wasn't going to bring the babies in on Wednesday because they'd opened their eyes (and I guess once that happens, you limit human contact with them to almost nil) but I was sick on Monday and missed them so she promised to bring them in for me. And she did. :o) THEY WERE ADORABLE! So soft, so tiny, so sweet. I couldn't get enough. There were three girls and a boy and one of them was black. I'd never seen a black squirrel! Oh, I just lurv little behbeh aminals - I could hardly stand it! You're jealous, right? I know you're jealous.
I got nuzzled. Hee Hee!
I look completely evil in this picture but I wanted to post proof that it is indeed ME in the photos.
And on a similar note, here are a couple photos of one of our male albino rats. I received a request to get off my duff and snap a picture of our original rodents so here you go. Isn't he big?! But cute. Very cute.
Thursday, April 07, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment