Friday, March 04, 2011

Baby Gerbe!

Woohoo! Gianna Marie was born on Sunday, February 27th, at a healthy 6 pounds, 3 ounces. Christina was kind enough to post some photos of the little gal on Facebook so I'm taking that as an okay for me to post'em on the blog... ! I'm so glad Christina took a moment to share a few pictures because I was dying to see the newest Gerbe! I don't know when she'll make her inaugural visit to CA but I assume it won't be for quite a while. I'm so jealous of all their East Coast friends who get to visit so soon...

Congrats, Christina and Rob!!! She's a cutie and you guys look so happy. :o) Can't wait to see you all!



I can't believe how much hair she has!





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank for the shout out! We can't wait for you and Robert to meet her. Will be out at Christmas time (not sure if we will plan anything before that). Talk to you soon.