
If you buy a pane of these adorable stamps, you'll be helping to feed a shelter animal. And your mail will never have looked better!

You can buy these silicone paw measuring spoons for just $12.95 and help 14 animals have another meal. If you're not into cooking, you can peruse The Animal Rescue Site's store and find something else that will both tickle your fancy and help shelter animals. It's a win-win!
You know you want to! I've had the stamp site bookmarked for a while to remind myself to post about it and when I saw a separate post on the measuring spoons, I took it as a sign to get off my butt and do it. You know how I loves me the puppies...
1 comments:
I, too, have been awaiting the release of the doggie stamps! Now that I have some, I don't think I can use them because they are too cute to use! :c) I definitely like the Animal Rescue Site.. purchased several things through them and have been happy with all of them! Yay for supporting doggies! :c)
Post a Comment