Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter Cast Speaks 'American'

Robert drove by Union Landing last night (around 8 or so) and said the street next to the movie theater was completely shut down. People were wiaint in line with sleeping bags and folding chairs to see Deathly Hallows. I don't think that's ever happened here in the poky ol' Tri-Cities! I, of course, bought our tickets several days ago and Robert and I are seeing it in IMAX on Sunday afternoon. (How much do 2 IMAX tickets cost when you buy'em through Fandango? Click the 'Comments' to find out!) I CAN'T WAIT! And, seriously, I'm suuuuuuuper excited that I have no tests the following week. Sunday can just be Harry Potter all day! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

$41, people! OUTRAGEOUS! $18.50 plus a $2 service fee per ticket. Ugh! Robert voted to see it in IMAX... before he knew how much it cost, of course. After I bought the tickets and told him, I think I heard a little part of his brain let out an agonal gasp.

Robert said...

Lauren, you're right, the guy who plays Draco Malfoy has the best American accent. Emma Watson ... not so much.